- 1 How do I submit an article to BMJ?
- 2 How do I publish a medical article?
- 3 How do I submit a journal article for publication?
- 4 How do I submit my paper to Elsevier?
- 5 Do you have to pay to publish in BMJ?
- 6 How much does it cost to publish in BMJ?
- 7 Can anyone publish a research paper?
- 8 How long does it take to publish in a medical journal?
- 9 How long does it take to publish a medical paper?
- 10 How much does it cost to publish a paper in a journal?
- 11 Do you have to pay to publish an article?
- 12 How can I publish a journal article for free?
- 13 Is it free to publish in Elsevier?
- 14 How much time does it take to publish a paper in Elsevier?
- 15 How do I publish a Scopus research paper?
How do I submit an article to BMJ?
Submitting to BMJ Opinion Once you have written a BMJ Opinion article then please submit it to [email protected] bmj.com. We will then accept or reject it, edit it, and upload it online. We also need a short biography of the author to put online with the article so that readers know who you are.
How do I publish a medical article?
9 top tips for getting published in a medical journal
- Start by asking a simple question. “Re-examine what’s in front of you,” Dr.
- Choose a timely project with a defined end point.
- Don’t be deterred by lack of funds.
- Get a good mentor.
- Practice writing.
- Keep a sharp eye on your abstract, tables and figures.
- Follow the journal’s instructions.
- Build a great reference list.
How do I submit a journal article for publication?
How to Publish an Article in a Magazine in 5 Steps
- Choose a topic you’re passionate about. Before you can see your byline in a magazine publication or website, you’ll need to come up with a great article idea.
- Research and write.
- Edit your article.
- Determine which publications to submit to.
- Submit your article.
How do I submit my paper to Elsevier?
- Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research.
- Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper.
- Submit and revise.
- Track your research.
- Share and promote.
Do you have to pay to publish in BMJ?
All authors whose work is accepted by BMJ Open will be asked to pay an article processing charge. Fees will be waived for authors without the means to pay, and as with the BMJ, editors will be unaware of the payment status of articles when they are making their decisions on publication.
How much does it cost to publish in BMJ?
BMJ Open is an open access journal and levies an Article Processing Charge (APC) of 1,500 GBP (exclusive of VAT for UK and EU authors and GST for Australian and Indian authors) for all article types. There are no submission, colour or page charges.
Can anyone publish a research paper?
In theory, yes. There are no requirements that an author needs to have an academic title or education. Neither does one have to be affiliated to a university or other form or research institute.
How long does it take to publish in a medical journal?
If you receive a revise and resubmit it may take another 2– 4 months to hear back on the revised article. If your article is accepted, it could take anywhere from a few months to three years for the journal to publish your piece.
How long does it take to publish a medical paper?
(He chose the journals largely because they make the data easily accessible, and because he was waiting for a paper to be published in PLoS ONE.) He found that the mean review time had roughly doubled in the past decade, from 50–130 days to 150– 250 days, depending on the journal (see go.nature.com/s3voeq).
How much does it cost to publish a paper in a journal?
The largest open-access publishers — BioMed Central and PLoS — charge $1,350–2,250 to publish peer-reviewed articles in many of their journals, although their most selective offerings charge $2,700–2,900.
Do you have to pay to publish an article?
Answer: It’s not true that authors have to pay for journal publishing in most cases. Traditional subscription-based journals require the reader to pay for access to the journal; the author does not have to pay any charges for publishing in the journal. Beware of journals that request APCs at the time of submission.
How can I publish a journal article for free?
All submitted paper to journals published by AIJR undergoes rigorous peer review and upon acceptance made available free for everyone to read and download as per end user license. Authors are requested to read the author guidelines of the corresponding journal and follow it precisely to prepare the research paper.
Is it free to publish in Elsevier?
Publishing gold open access with Elsevier means that millions of researchers globally will be able to find and read your work, completely free.
How much time does it take to publish a paper in Elsevier?
After acceptance, it currently takes 1 week to get a citable, uncorrected draft of the article online, another 4-5 weeks to get the final corrected article online, and a few weeks later this is compiled into an online volume and issue. The print copy follows 2-3 weeks later.
How do I publish a Scopus research paper?
Guide for how to publish paper in scopus
- Steps Involved In Publishing Your Paper In A Scopus Indexed Journal / Publication.
- Discovering Scopus Indexed Journals.
- Identifying the Best Journal / Publication That Is Scopus Indexed.
- Compose Your Research Paper As Per The Guidelines Of The Journal.
- Submitting Your Paper.
- Notification Of Acceptance From The Publisher.