- 1 Which European country stretches from eastern Europe to the Pacific Ocean?
- 2 Which river is Europe’s most important inland waterway?
- 3 What are the major peninsulas in Europe?
- 4 How many countries are in Europe?
- 5 What is the longest river in Eastern Europe?
- 6 What are the 4 major rivers in Europe?
- 7 What are the 5 major rivers in Europe?
- 8 What are the 6 major peninsulas in Europe?
- 9 Where are the 5 peninsulas of Europe?
- 10 What are the 7 European peninsulas?
- 11 What is best country in Europe?
- 12 What is the most interesting country in Europe?
- 13 What are the 14 countries in Europe?
Which European country stretches from eastern Europe to the Pacific Ocean?
Chapter 3 Test-Europe
|Which country stretches from Eastern Europe to the Pacific Ocean?||Russia|
|What body of water separates Great Britain from Continental Europe?||The English Channel|
|What key piece of land gave Britain control of the western entrance to the Mediterranean Sea?||The Rock of Gibraltar|
Which river is Europe’s most important inland waterway?
The Rhine is western Europe’s most important waterway.
What are the major peninsulas in Europe?
Europes main peninsulas are the Iberian, Italian, and Balkan, located in southern Europe, and the Scandinavian and Jutland, located in northern Europe.
How many countries are in Europe?
Europe is shared by 50 countries. By the conventional definition, there are 44 sovereign states or nations in Europe. Not included are several countries namely Turkey, which occupies only a small part of East Thrace on the European Balkan Peninsula.
What is the longest river in Eastern Europe?
The Longest Rivers of Europe
|Rank||River||Length (in km)|
What are the 4 major rivers in Europe?
Europe’s major rivers include Eastern Europe’s Danube, and the Germanic rivers: Rhine, Main, Moselle, Neckar and Elbe. France’s Seine, Saone and Rhone rivers also are popular for river cruises and barging.
What are the 5 major rivers in Europe?
There are five primary rivers in Europe: the Danube, the Volga, the Loire, the Rhine and the Elbe.
What are the 6 major peninsulas in Europe?
Terms in this set (5)
- Jutland Peninsula. Denmark.
- Scandinavian Peninsula. Sweden and Norway.
- Iberian Peninsula. Spain and Portugal.
- Apennine Peninsula. Italy.
- Balkan Peninsula. Greece Albania Macedoria.
Where are the 5 peninsulas of Europe?
This article highlights the 5 peninsular regions of Europe: Balkan, Iberian, Apennine, Scandinavian, and Fennoscandian.
What are the 7 European peninsulas?
- Albania. Balkans.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina. Balkans.
- Bulgaria. Balkans.
- Croatia. Balkans. Istria.
- Denmark. Djursland. Jutland.
- Greece. Balkans. Chalcidice. Kassándra. Máni. Peloponnese.
- Ireland. Dingle.
- Italy. Gargano. Italian peninsula.
What is best country in Europe?
More than 16,000 people globally – and about 4,500 in Europe – were surveyed for the 2016 Best Countries rankings.
- No 8: The Netherlands. The Netherlands ranks No.
- No. 7: Denmark.
- No. 6: The United States.
- No. 5: Australia.
- No. 4: Canada.
- No. 3: The United Kingdom.
- No. 2: Germany.
- No. 1: Sweden. Sweden ranks No.
What is the most interesting country in Europe?
Top 10 Most Beautiful Countries in Europe
- Spain. During my travels throughout Europe, I had the opportunity to discover some truly amazing places, but no other country made me feel more alive and inspired than Spain, with its monumental cities, dazzling costas, and gloriously laid-back way of life.
What are the 14 countries in Europe?
Countries in Europe: