- 1 Are the Euros happening in 2021?
- 2 When was Euro 2020 meant to be?
- 3 When and where is the next Euro Cup?
- 4 Why is Euro 2020 in different countries?
- 5 Who will host Euro 2024?
- 6 Who is hosting the Euro 2021?
- 7 Who qualified for Euro 2021?
- 8 Is the Euro 2020 still happening?
- 9 Will there be fans at Euro 2020?
- 10 What teams are in Euro 2021?
Are the Euros happening in 2021?
The European Championship will be held between June 11 and July 11, 2021, having been moved from the summer of 2020. The first match will still be between Italy and Turkey at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, with the final being held at Wembley.
When was Euro 2020 meant to be?
The tournament, to be held in 11 cities in 11 UEFA countries, was originally scheduled to take place from 12 June to 12 July 2020. The tournament was postponed by a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe, and rescheduled for 11 June to 11 July 2021.
When and where is the next Euro Cup?
UEFA EURO 2020 has been postponed following the recent outbreak of COVID-19. The new dates of the tournament in 2021 are 11 June – 11 July 2021.
Why is Euro 2020 in different countries?
“The concept of taking Uefa Euro 2020 to 13 different countries was devised to allow smaller countries, like Wales, to have a unique opportunity of being involved in staging a major tournament,” the FAW said in a statement.
Who will host Euro 2024?
Where will the Euro 2024 final be held? When Germany last hosted the European Championship back in 1988 the final was held at the old Olympiastadion in Munich, but the 2024 final will be staged at Berlin’s Olympiastadion (which also hosted the 2006 World Cup final).
Who is hosting the Euro 2021?
Seville will replace Bilbao as a host city for the tournament, taking on three group stage matches and one last 16 match.
Who qualified for Euro 2021?
The Euro 2021 qualifiers took place from March 2019 to November 2019, with 20 teams having been confirmed automatically: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Wales.
Is the Euro 2020 still happening?
The final tournament dates are 11 June to 11 July 2021.
Will there be fans at Euro 2020?
Yes! Each of the 11 UEFA EURO 2020 host cities will welcome fans back to the stadium for the matches this summer. Amsterdam, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Rome and Seville will be hosting 25%–33% of the stadium capacity.
What teams are in Euro 2021?
Which teams have qualified?
- Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales.
- Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland.
- Group C: Ukraine, Holland, Austria, North Macedonia.
- Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland.
- Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia.
- Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Hungary.