- 1 What is the best travel tour company?
- 2 What is the best tour of Europe?
- 3 How do I choose a tour company?
- 4 Which is better Globus or Trafalgar Tours?
- 5 What is the best tour company for Greece?
- 6 What is the most beautiful European city?
- 7 How much does it cost for European tour?
- 8 How do I book a Rick Steves tour?
- 9 How much do you tip a free walking tour guide?
- 10 Is it better to travel with a tour group?
- 11 How can a tour operator make money?
- 12 Are Globus Tours any good?
- 13 What age group are Trafalgar Tours?
- 14 Do Trafalgar Tours include airfare?
What is the best travel tour company?
- Best Overall: Classic Journeys.
- Best for Young Adults: G Adventures.
- Best for Singles: Exodus Travels.
- Best Budget: Intrepid Travel.
- Best for Couples: Kensington Tours.
- Best for Families: Thomson Family Adventures.
- Best for Seniors: Eldertreks.
- Best Nature Tour: Naturetrek.
What is the best tour of Europe?
- Best of Europe in 21 Days Tour. 2021.
- Best of Europe in 14 Days Tour. 2021.
- Family Europe: London to Florence in 13 Days Tour. 2021.
- Family Europe: Amsterdam to Venice in 10 Days Tour. 2021.
- My Way® Alpine Europe in 12 Days. 2021.
- Best of Eastern Europe in 15 Days Tour. 2021.
How do I choose a tour company?
How to choose a responsible tour operator
- Find out how they’re minimising their global impact and carbon offsetting. Ditch the big coach and get around on local transport.
- Look for less-touristy experiences.
- Check how they really feel about animal welfare.
- Get as local as possible.
- Find out if they’re looking out for women and children.
Which is better Globus or Trafalgar Tours?
Globus is going to be slightly less expensive on average, however both tour companies are ideal for the budget minded. Trafalgar offers more “insider” local travel with their “Be My Guest” series, and has a wider audience, also offering tours for the 18-39 crowd.
What is the best tour company for Greece?
Tour Operators & Travel Companies in Greece
- Costsaver. Excellent – 482 reviews.
- Intrepid Travel. Excellent – 10,707 reviews.
- Encounters Travel. Excellent – 1,317 reviews.
- Exodus Travels. Excellent – 13,072 reviews.
- Topdeck. Excellent – 4,547 reviews.
- Cosmos. Good – 672 reviews.
- Trafalgar. Excellent – 1,431 reviews.
- Dot Travel. Excellent – 64 reviews.
What is the most beautiful European city?
The prettiest cities in Europe
- Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Bergen, Norway.
- Lisbon, Portugal.
- Tallinn, Estonia.
- Bath, UK.
- Bruges, Belgium.
- Paris, France.
- Granada, Spain.
How much does it cost for European tour?
Sure, go ahead and take day trips, but you want to limit the time you spend on planes and trains. My budget below is based on average costs for a two week trip which is a good amount of time. Europe trip cost for 2 weeks.
How do I book a Rick Steves tour?
Contact Tour Sales & Service at tour @ ricksteves.com or 425-608-4217.
How much do you tip a free walking tour guide?
In the case of a free walking tour, you can tip based on the number of people in your party or the length of the tour. $5 per person or $10 per hour is a good tip baseline for these types of tours, but you can always adjust your tip amount based on how knowledgeable your guide is.
Is it better to travel with a tour group?
If you are traveling by yourself or are worried about personal safety, you may feel more comfortable traveling with a tour group. You will be able to see the sights without worrying about most safety issues. Be prepared to guard against pickpockets; they prey on tour groups as well as individuals.
How can a tour operator make money?
Generally, leisure travel agencies ‘ main revenue is from commissions vendors pay on vacation packages, cruises, air and other add-ons. However, consultation fees and service fees are becoming more common as agencies try to diversify income sources to become less dependent on supplier commissions.
Are Globus Tours any good?
We had no complaints about any part of the tour: Globus ‘ organisation of the tour was spot on; the Tour Director and Coach driver were both fantastic; the other passengers (mainly American) were all friendly and easy to get on with; the coach was excellent; the accommodation and meals were also very good.
What age group are Trafalgar Tours?
Nisbet: Our average age [on escorted tours ] is early 50s. But there’s a range. There are people who are in their 70s, and there are kids even who are traveling. The key time to hit them is really around [the age of] 40.
Do Trafalgar Tours include airfare?
Flight credit may not be available on all Trafalgar trips or all departure dates (of a particular trip ) & the promoters do not guarantee that all Europe & Britain 2020 trips & departure dates will qualify for option 1. Terms and Conditions.
|Trip Min||Trip Max||Flight Credit PP|