- 1 Is it safe to backpack through Europe?
- 2 How do I plan a backpacking trip to Europe?
- 3 How much does it cost to backpack through Europe?
- 4 What is the cheapest way to backpack across Europe?
- 5 How much should I budget per day Europe?
- 6 Can couples sleep together in hostels?
- 7 How can I travel with no money?
- 8 How can I travel to Europe cheaply?
- 9 How much would a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
- 10 How much money do you need for 2 months in Europe?
- 11 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
- 12 Where should I backpack in Europe?
- 13 How can I save money to backpack Europe?
- 14 How much money do you need for 1 month in Europe?
- 15 What’s the best place to visit in Europe?
Is it safe to backpack through Europe?
Europe is no more dangerous (probably even less so) than any other place in the world. Europe is very safe for backpacking and solo traveling but there are scams and petty crime you should watch out for.
How do I plan a backpacking trip to Europe?
My Step-By-Step Guide to Backpacking Europe
- Step 1: Plan Your Backpacking Europe Trip.
- Step 2: Get Your Gear for Backpacking Europe.
- Step 3: How to Get Amazing Accommodation in Europe.
- Step 4: Get Around Europe on the Cheap.
- Step 5: Save Money While Backpacking Europe.
- Step 6: Find Out What to See and Do in Europe.
How much does it cost to backpack through Europe?
Most frugal-minded, hostel-hopping backpackers spend around $70-$105/day in Western Europe and $40-$80/day in Eastern Europe. At this level, you can travel fairly modestly and comfortably without making too many sacrifices but you’re not going to be living it up.
What is the cheapest way to backpack across Europe?
A few tips to make it work:
- Look into housesitting.
- Walk as much as possible.
- Go on a Free Walking Tour.
- Look for overnight buses or trains.
- If you’ve got the time when traveling between two cities, take a bus with Wi-Fi.
- Consider staying in a city longer.
- Eat out for breakfast, brunch, or lunch instead of dinner.
How much should I budget per day Europe?
The short answer: As a general rule of thumb, plan on budgeting between 50€-70€/ day for Western Europe and around 30€-50€/ day for Eastern Europe. Continue reading to get a more in-depth answer to this question.
Can couples sleep together in hostels?
We stay in hostels to meet other people and make new friends. As a couple, you sometimes get stuck doing your own thing, so it’s sometimes nice to stay at a place where you know you’ll meet new people! We also love the fact that most hostels offer private rooms so if we want to get away and just be together, we can.
How can I travel with no money?
11 Genius Ways To Travel The World When You’re Broke AF
- Try house sitting or pet sitting.
- Teach or build something while you’re away, in exchange for free room and board.
- Or volunteer to live and work on an organic farm.
- Get a salaried job where you can work overseas.
- Or work remotely — while traveling.
- Crowdfund your trip.
- Or use Airbnb to fund your trip.
How can I travel to Europe cheaply?
7 Cheap Ways to Travel Across Europe
- Traveling Europe by FlixBus.
- Traveling Europe by Busabout.
- Traveling Europe by Budget Airline.
- Traveling Europe with a Eurail Pass.
- Traveling Europe Using BlaBlaCar.
- Traveling Europe by Rental Car/Campervan.
- The Cheapest Way To Travel Europe: Hitchhiking.
How much would a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
Europe trip cost for 2 weeks
How much money do you need for 2 months in Europe?
How much does it cost to travel Europe for 2 months? The minimum amount of money you can expect to spend during your 2 month Europe itinerary (not including) flights is 6,000 USD. This assumes that your food, accommodation and transport within the continent will cost no less than 100 USD per person, per day.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
If you are talking daily budget (sleep,food,sightseeingnot including the Interrail pass ) I’d say a minimum of 50€ per person per day.So, 3 weeks = 1000 euros per person,plus Interrail and flights.
Where should I backpack in Europe?
The Top European Destinations For Backpackers On A Budget
- Bruges | Belgium. If history is your passion, travel to Bruges.
- Berlin | Germany. There is no doubt that nowadays, Berlin has become a creative hub, characterized by its young and vibrant energy.
- Thessaloniki | Greece.
- Split | Croatia.
- Barcelona | Spain.
- Amsterdam | Netherlands.
How can I save money to backpack Europe?
10 Ways to Save Money While Backpacking Europe
- How can I backpack Europe on a tight budget?
- We spent 44 days in Europe, spending around $2,500 apiece.
- Take advantage of EVERYTHING free.
- Eat and drink in your hostel.
- Splurge on a single meal in each destination.
- Shout your student status from the rooftops.
- Consider alternate transportation.
How much money do you need for 1 month in Europe?
1 month in Europe budget (travelling by car)
|Economy class flights for 2 adults^||$ 5,000|
|25 nights accommodation throughout Europe||$ 5,816|
|Car hire for 23 days (including insurance)||$ 1,625|
|International Driving Permit||$ 39|
|Travel insurance (28 day duo policy)||$ 265|
What’s the best place to visit in Europe?
The 15 Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Paris, France. Paris has it all, which is why it’s as close to a must-see as there is in Europe.
- Florence, Italy.
- Santorini, Greece.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- London, England.
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Rome, Italy.
- Reykjavik, Iceland.