- 1 Which city is biggest capital in Europe?
- 2 Which is the largest non capital city of India?
- 3 What are the capital cities of Europe?
- 4 What are the 10 largest nations in Europe and what are their capitals?
- 5 What is the most boring city in Europe?
- 6 Which country in Europe is the richest?
- 7 Which is the only country that has 3 capitals?
- 8 Which country has no capital?
- 9 Which country has most city?
- 10 What would be the capital of Europe?
- 11 What are the worst cities in Europe?
- 12 What is the most important city in Europe?
- 13 What is Europe’s smallest country?
- 14 What are the 10 nations of Europe?
- 15 What are 7 countries in Europe?
Which city is biggest capital in Europe?
Which is the largest non capital city of India?
Keeping aside the technicality of Gandhinagar being a separate city from Ahmadabad, Pune is the largest non – capital city in India.
What are the capital cities of Europe?
The iconic buildings of European Capitals. (from l to r) Athens, Greece; London, UK; Paris, France; Berlin, Germany; and Rome in Italy.
|Capital Cities and the States of Europe||Amsterdam The Hague (Den Haag; seat of govt)||Budapest|
|Amsterdam Map The Hague||Budapest Map|
What are the 10 largest nations in Europe and what are their capitals?
- Russia (6,599,921 square miles)
- Ukraine (232,951 square miles)
- France (212,954 square miles)
- Spain (195,313 square miles)
- Sweden (173,814 square miles)
- Germany (137,846 square miles)
- Finland (130,632 square miles)
- Norway (124,988 square miles)
What is the most boring city in Europe?
Brussels, the capital of Europe, is the most boring city on the continent, despite its renown for its waffles, chocolates, and comic books, according to a survey of international travellers published on Wednesday (12 March).
Which country in Europe is the richest?
Luxembourg is the wealthiest country in the European Union, per capita, and its citizens enjoy a high standard of living. Luxembourg is a major center for large private banking, and its finance sector is the biggest contributor to its economy.
Which is the only country that has 3 capitals?
There are a small minority of countries in the world which have more than one capital. However, the only country in the world to have three capitals is South Africa. The South African Government is divided into three sections and therefore, based in three diverse capitals.
Which country has no capital?
Nauru, an island in the Pacific Ocean, is the second-smallest republic in the world—but it doesn’t even have a capital city.
Which country has most city?
|World rank||City (caps denote capital cities )||Country|
What would be the capital of Europe?
the Capital of the European Union (usually in reference to Brussels, often alongside Strasbourg and sometimes with Luxembourg City) Strasbourg, as headquarters of the Council of Europe.
What are the worst cities in Europe?
Europe: Crime Index by City 2018
What is the most important city in Europe?
What is Europe’s smallest country?
It’s a small world! From Monaco to Malta, we take a tour of Europe’s tiniest nations. Top 10 smallest countries in Europe.
|1. Vatican City||0.44 km2|
|2. Monaco||1.95 km2|
|3. San Marino||61 km2|
|4. Liechtenstein||160 km2|
What are the 10 nations of Europe?
More than 16,000 people globally – and about 4,500 in Europe – were surveyed for the 2016 Best Countries rankings.
- No. 10: France. France ranks No.
- No. 9: Japan. Japan ranks No.
- No 8: The Netherlands. The Netherlands ranks No.
- No. 7: Denmark.
- No. 6: The United States.
- No. 5: Australia.
- No. 4: Canada.
- No. 3: The United Kingdom.
What are 7 countries in Europe?
Europe can be divided into seven geographic regions: Scandinavia (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark); the British Isles (the United Kingdom and Ireland); W Europe (France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Monaco); S Europe (Portugal, Spain, Andorra, Italy, Malta, San Marino, and Vatican City);