- 1 What is the best tour company?
- 2 What is the best tour of Europe?
- 3 What are the best group travel companies?
- 4 What are the best small group tour companies?
- 5 Which is better Globus or Trafalgar Tours?
- 6 How do I choose a travel company?
- 7 What is the most beautiful European city?
- 8 How much would a European tour cost?
- 9 What does Europe tour include?
- 10 Are Collette Tours good?
- 11 Can a travel agent save you money?
- 12 Which is better Intrepid or G Adventures?
- 13 What is the best tour company for Italy?
- 14 How big are Collette tour groups?
- 15 What is the best tour company for Greece?
What is the best tour company?
- Best Overall: Classic Journeys.
- Best for Young Adults: G Adventures.
- Best for Singles: Exodus Travels.
- Best Budget: Intrepid Travel.
- Best for Couples: Kensington Tours.
- Best for Families: Thomson Family Adventures.
- Best for Seniors: Eldertreks.
- Best Nature Tour: Naturetrek.
What is the best tour of Europe?
- Best of Europe in 21 Days Tour. 2021.
- Best of Europe in 14 Days Tour. 2021.
- Family Europe: London to Florence in 13 Days Tour. 2021.
- Family Europe: Amsterdam to Venice in 10 Days Tour. 2021.
- My Way® Alpine Europe in 12 Days. 2021.
- Best of Eastern Europe in 15 Days Tour. 2021.
What are the best group travel companies?
The 5 Best Tour Companies for International Travel Around the World
- G Adventures. G Adventures type of tours: Fun, relaxed or adventure trips.
- Intrepid. Intrepid type of tours: Fun, relaxed or adventure trips.
- Young Pioneer Tours.
What are the best small group tour companies?
THE #1 COMPANY FOR MULTI-DAY SMALL GROUP TOURS Intrepid is my favorite and best small group tour operator out there! I really love their guides, their small groups, off-the-beaten-track itineraries, and their commitment to the local environment and community. I always have an incredible time on their tours.
Which is better Globus or Trafalgar Tours?
Globus is going to be slightly less expensive on average, however both tour companies are ideal for the budget minded. Trafalgar offers more “insider” local travel with their “Be My Guest” series, and has a wider audience, also offering tours for the 18-39 crowd.
How do I choose a travel company?
- Look for the right certification. If the agent is a member of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) (www.asta.org), that’s a promising sign.
- If at all possible, stay local. advertisement.
- Interview the agent. Don’t pick the first agent you find.
- Find out how they react under pressure.
What is the most beautiful European city?
The prettiest cities in Europe
- Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Bergen, Norway.
- Lisbon, Portugal.
- Tallinn, Estonia.
- Bath, UK.
- Bruges, Belgium.
- Paris, France.
- Granada, Spain.
How much would a European tour cost?
Several tour operators run such tours; typical costs start at about $300 to $350 per day, per couple, using mainly superior-tourist to first class hotels. These days most of them take at least nine or 10 days, but you can still find some one-week options.
What does Europe tour include?
A European tour should include the most popular and exciting cities, the must-see sights, picturesque scenery, and a mix of culture, history, and just plain fun. On this Best of Europe tour, you’ll experience all of this and more. You will start with visiting London, the
Are Collette Tours good?
First time travelers with Collette. Excellent value, very good accommodation and very knowledgeable tour director. The itinerary was thoughtfully selected as it gave a good balance of new and old Japan. Sufficient free time to cater for the shoppers.
Can a travel agent save you money?
Get More for Less. One of the big misconceptions keeping people from using a travel agent is the cost. Yet, people don’t realize that travel agents make their money in lots of different ways and can actually provide travelers a better vacation for less—yes, even less than booking it yourself online!
Which is better Intrepid or G Adventures?
However G Adventures has a better cancellation policy and offers 5% off repeated trips. If you prefer a slightly more independent trips then the new Lonely Planet Intrepid trips offer more free time and longer in each place to please the more independent travellers.
What is the best tour company for Italy?
Here are the nine best tour companies in Italy:
- Strawberry Tours.
- Italy Food Tours.
- Divina Cucina Culinary Experiences.
- Walks of Italy.
- Travel Italian Style.
- Intrepid Travel. This is my go-to travel company when I’m looking for multi-day or multi-week trips.
How big are Collette tour groups?
You’ll share the road, a few meals, and a variety of special moments with a small, tight-knit group of just 14-24 people. Smaller groups open up more opportunities to truly experience a destination.
What is the best tour company for Greece?
Tour Operators & Travel Companies in Greece
- Costsaver. Excellent – 482 reviews.
- Intrepid Travel. Excellent – 10,707 reviews.
- Encounters Travel. Excellent – 1,317 reviews.
- Exodus Travels. Excellent – 13,072 reviews.
- Topdeck. Excellent – 4,547 reviews.
- Cosmos. Good – 672 reviews.
- Trafalgar. Excellent – 1,431 reviews.
- Dot Travel. Excellent – 64 reviews.