- 1 What are the 15 countries in Europe?
- 2 What are the 44 countries of Europe?
- 3 What are the 7 countries in Europe?
- 4 Which is the best country to live in Europe?
- 5 Which is the best country in Europe?
- 6 Are there 44 or 51 countries in Europe?
- 7 What are the big 5 European countries?
- 8 Which country has the strongest economy in Europe?
- 9 What is the smallest country in Europe?
- 10 Is Canada in Europe?
- 11 What are the 25 Western European countries?
- 12 How many countries are in the world?
What are the 15 countries in Europe?
Note: EU- 15 area countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom. EU-19 area countries are: EU- 15 countries plus Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovak Republic.
What are the 44 countries of Europe?
Here’s our ranking of all 44 countries in Europe, from worst to first.
- San Marino. Capital: San Marino.
- Liechtenstein. Capital: Vaduz.
- Moldova. Capital: Chisinau.
- United Kingdom. Capital: London.
- Monaco. Capital: Monaco.
- Belarus. Capital: Minsk.
- Russia. Capital: Moscow.
- Vatican City. Capital: Vatican City. Official Language: Italian.
What are the 7 countries in Europe?
Europe can be divided into seven geographic regions: Scandinavia (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark); the British Isles (the United Kingdom and Ireland); W Europe (France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Monaco); S Europe (Portugal, Spain, Andorra, Italy, Malta, San Marino, and Vatican City);
Which is the best country to live in Europe?
Seven European countries are ranked in the top 10: Denmark, Sweden and Norway immediately follow Canada, with Switzerland, the Netherlands, Finland and Germany also finishing in the top 10. Australia and New Zealand also finished in the top 10 countries in Quality of Life.
Which is the best country in Europe?
More than 16,000 people globally – and about 4,500 in Europe – were surveyed for the 2016 Best Countries rankings.
- No 8: The Netherlands. The Netherlands ranks No.
- No. 7: Denmark.
- No. 6: The United States.
- No. 5: Australia.
- No. 4: Canada.
- No. 3: The United Kingdom.
- No. 2: Germany.
- No. 1: Sweden. Sweden ranks No.
Are there 44 or 51 countries in Europe?
The European Union has an area (without the UK) of over 4.23 million km² (1.6 million sq mi). How many countries are there in Europe? Europe is shared by 50 countries. By the conventional definition, there are 44 sovereign states or nations in Europe.
What are the big 5 European countries?
Favorite of Western Europe’s ” big five” (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK) In my opinion, there are five ” big ” countries in Western Europe: France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom. These countries generally have some things in common (good tourist infrastructure, public transit, etc.)
Which country has the strongest economy in Europe?
Throughout this time period Germany has always had the largest economy in Europe, while either France or the UK has had the second largest economy depending on the year.
What is the smallest country in Europe?
Top ten tiniest countries in Europe
- Vatican City (0.44 km2)
- Monaco (1.95 km2)
- San Marino (61 km2)
- Liechtenstein (160 km2)
- Malta (316 km2)
- Andorra (468 km2)
- Luxembourg (2,586 km2)
- Cyprus (9,251 km2)
Is Canada in Europe?
While conceding that Canada, located in Northern America, and Europe are over 3,000 km (1,900 mi) distant, being separated by the North Atlantic, proponents note that the EU already has a member outside Europe, Cyprus, that is geographically in Western Asia.
What are the 25 Western European countries?
Here, the definition of Western Europe includes:
- Czech Republic.
How many countries are in the world?
Countries in the World: There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.