- 1 How much does the average trip to Europe cost?
- 2 How much does a month trip to Europe cost?
- 3 How much does a 10 day Europe trip cost?
- 4 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
- 5 How much would a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
- 6 What is the cheapest country to fly into Europe?
- 7 What is the cheapest way to backpack through Europe?
- 8 How much should I budget per day Europe?
- 9 How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
- 10 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
- 11 How much money do you need for 2 months in Europe?
- 12 How much should I budget for food Europe?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Europe?
- 14 How much money do I need for 4 weeks in Europe?
- 15 What’s the best place to visit in Europe?
How much does the average trip to Europe cost?
At a minimum, then, you’re looking at airfare plus around $2,000, per couple, give or take $100 or so depending on your preferences. The other lowest- cost way to visit for a week Europe is to stay in the countryside.
How much does a month trip to Europe cost?
A few months ago, I did the math on the 30+ real Europe travel budgets linked below (scroll down for links) and the monthly average came in at $1,637. 7
How much does a 10 day Europe trip cost?
A couple I know just returned from their first trip to Europe visiting France and Italy. After talking about how great of time they had, the conversation turned to how much money they spent. They insisted they traveled moderately and did not splurge at all, but the total cost for the ten day trip was about $10,000.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
If you are talking daily budget (sleep,food,sightseeingnot including the Interrail pass ) I’d say a minimum of 50€ per person per day.So, 3 weeks = 1000 euros per person,plus Interrail and flights.
How much would a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
Europe trip cost for 2 weeks
What is the cheapest country to fly into Europe?
The Cheapest Cities in Europe to Fly Into
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Rome, Italy.
- Budapest, Hungary.
- Athens, Greece.
- Berlin, Germany. Airports: Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL)
- Paris, France. Airports: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG); Orly Airport (ORY)
- London, England. Airports:
- Prague, Czech Republic. Airport: Prague Václav Havel Airport (PRG)
What is the cheapest way to backpack through Europe?
- #1 Visit Tourist Information Centres. Always wealth of free information, Tourist Information Centres are a mecca when backpacking Europe cheaply.
- #2 Take Out Insurance.
- #3 Show your Student ID.
- #4 Adventure East.
- #5 Wait for Free Attractions.
- #6 Never Pay for Wifi.
- #7 Avoid July/August.
- #8 Skip Weekends in the Capitals.
How much should I budget per day Europe?
The short answer: As a general rule of thumb, plan on budgeting between 50€-70€/ day for Western Europe and around 30€-50€/ day for Eastern Europe. Continue reading to get a more in-depth answer to this question.
How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
I just traveled to five countries in Europe in two weeks. That might sound like a lot, but in Europe, people do it all the time! For most US-Americans, one of the biggest barriers to international travel is our relatively small amount of vacation time.
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
How to Plan a 2 Weeks Trip to Europe
- • Keep your travel plans simple.
- Start with the most popular cities.
- Choose to visit places that are close to each other.
- Plan to spend at least 3-4 days in each city you visit.
- Book an open-jaw ticket.
- Stay as close as you can to the city center.
- Use Hotel Alternatives.
How much money do you need for 2 months in Europe?
How much does it cost to travel Europe for 2 months? The minimum amount of money you can expect to spend during your 2 month Europe itinerary (not including) flights is 6,000 USD. This assumes that your food, accommodation and transport within the continent will cost no less than 100 USD per person, per day.
How much should I budget for food Europe?
A good budget would be between 40 – 70 Euros for food in a day if eating all your meals out (and how much you eat). You should also have some leftover for gelato. Drinking is a favourite past time for many of us, and for those coming from Australia, the good news is that alcohol is MUCH cheaper in Europe.
What is the best month to go to Europe?
Although Europe is a year-round travel destination, the best time to visit Europe is during the summer months of June to September. This is the time when the sun is high, the beaches are warm and the weather is sunny.
How much money do I need for 4 weeks in Europe?
I usually allow between $1000 and $1500 per week to cover meals, groceries, fuel, road tolls/vignettes, sightseeing, souvenirs, etc. On my recent trip, the amount budgeted of $1250 per week was more than enough to cover all our daily expenses including a few fancy dinners.
What’s the best place to visit in Europe?
The 15 Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Paris, France. Paris has it all, which is why it’s as close to a must-see as there is in Europe.
- Florence, Italy.
- Santorini, Greece.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- London, England.
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Rome, Italy.
- Reykjavik, Iceland.