- 1 What is the best way to plan a European vacation?
- 2 How do I plan a European tour on my own?
- 3 How much money do you need for a European vacation?
- 4 How do I plan a cheap trip to Europe?
- 5 Where should I go in Europe for the first time?
- 6 How do I travel to Europe for the first time?
- 7 What are the best European tour companies?
- 8 What is best country to visit in Europe?
- 9 How much money do you need to travel Europe for a month?
- 10 How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
- 11 How much should I budget per day Europe?
- 12 Is a Eurail Pass worth it?
- 13 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
- 14 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
What is the best way to plan a European vacation?
When planning a trip to Europe, establish a budget as early as possible—even before you know your destination, travel dates, or itinerary. Some destinations are generally cheaper than others, but there are ways to save everywhere: travel in the off-season, pick budget accommodations, plan a shorter trip.
How do I plan a European tour on my own?
Make sure you pack layers and a rain jacket/umbrella to be prepared for anything.
- Decide on trip length and travel dates.
- Start by planning your itinerary around unmovable dates/events.
- Get inspired!
- Start refining your list.
- Figure out how many days you want to spend in each location.
- Research flights to Europe.
How much money do you need for a European vacation?
Europe trip cost for 2 weeks
How do I plan a cheap trip to Europe?
Step-By-Step Budget Tips for a First European Vacation
- 01 of 09. Take Advantage of Cheap Airfares Within Europe.
- 02 of 09. Take a Hard Look at Food Costs.
- 03 of 09. Look for Hotels With Value, Not Frills.
- 04 of 09. Consider Savings by Destination.
- 05 of 09. Follow the Road Less Traveled.
- 06 of 09. Sleep on the Train and Save on Hotel Costs.
- 07 of 09. Beware of Scams.
- 08 of 09.
Where should I go in Europe for the first time?
Paris, Rome, Barcelona, London, Amsterdam, and Venice all make the must -see list for many first time travelers Europe. They are all amazing places to visit.
How do I travel to Europe for the first time?
My number one most important tip for first – time travelers visiting Europe — Slow Down
- Here is my advice to all travelers: SLOW DOWN.
- Spend at least four nights in major cities.
- Don’t Underestimate Travel Time.
- Plan Periods of Peace.
- Get Good Sleep.
- Get Your Own Apartment.
- Take the Train — Get A Railpass.
- Pick a Region.
What are the best European tour companies?
The Best European Tour Companies
|European Tour Company||Best For|
|1||Viking European Tours||Great Destinations|
|2||Grand European Travel||Great Customizable Tours|
|3||Expat Explore||Great Destinations and Itineraries|
What is best country to visit in Europe?
The 15 Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Paris, France. Paris has it all, which is why it’s as close to a must-see as there is in Europe.
- Florence, Italy.
- Santorini, Greece.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- London, England.
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Rome, Italy.
- Reykjavik, Iceland.
How much money do you need to travel Europe for a month?
Most frugal-minded, hostel-hopping backpackers spend around $70-$105/day in Western Europe and $40-$80/day in Eastern Europe. At this level, you can travel fairly modestly and comfortably without making too many sacrifices but you ‘re not going to be living it up.
How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
I just traveled to five countries in Europe in two weeks. That might sound like a lot, but in Europe, people do it all the time! For most US-Americans, one of the biggest barriers to international travel is our relatively small amount of vacation time.
How much should I budget per day Europe?
The short answer: As a general rule of thumb, plan on budgeting between 50€-70€/ day for Western Europe and around 30€-50€/ day for Eastern Europe. Continue reading to get a more in-depth answer to this question.
Is a Eurail Pass worth it?
A Eurail pass is only worth getting if it saves you money. That means you have to do a lot of math to figure out if a pass is right or not. It can be a time-consuming process but is certainly worth it in the end. Just like the airlines, prices are now variable and no longer fixed.
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
How to Plan a 2 Weeks Trip to Europe
- • Keep your travel plans simple.
- Start with the most popular cities.
- Choose to visit places that are close to each other.
- Plan to spend at least 3-4 days in each city you visit.
- Book an open-jaw ticket.
- Stay as close as you can to the city center.
- Use Hotel Alternatives.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
If you are talking daily budget (sleep,food,sightseeingnot including the Interrail pass ) I’d say a minimum of 50€ per person per day.So, 3 weeks = 1000 euros per person,plus Interrail and flights.