- 1 What is the best European river cruise to take?
- 2 Which European river cruise is the most scenic?
- 3 Which river cruise line is the best?
- 4 What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
- 5 What is the cheapest European river cruise?
- 6 Which is better Viking or Avalon River Cruises?
- 7 What is the cheapest river cruise line?
- 8 How do I get the best deal on a river cruise?
- 9 Which river cruise lines are all inclusive?
- 10 Are river cruises worth the money?
- 11 Which is better Viking or Tauck?
- 12 Which is better Uniworld or Viking?
- 13 What is the average cost of a European river cruise?
- 14 Do AAA members get discounts on cruises?
- 15 What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
What is the best European river cruise to take?
The Best European River Cruises (Video)
- Viking River Cruise in Portugal. Credit: Courtesy of Viking River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruise state room.
- Salamanca, Spain.
- Uniworld river cruise along the Danube.
- Uniworld river cruise luxury suite.
- Uniworld river cruise pool.
- Cologne, Germany.
- Crystal Cruise vista bar.
Which European river cruise is the most scenic?
The Top 10 Best European River Cruises For 2020
- Tulip Cruises. A Tulip Time cruise is one of the most iconic (and picturesque!) river cruises you can take.
- Douro Cruises. Scenic Azure on the Douro.
- Moselle Cruises. Crystal Bach on the Moselle.
- Main Cruises. Uniworld’s River Empress in Wurzburg.
- Christmas Markets Cruises.
- Elbe Cruises.
- Danube Cruises.
- Rhine Cruises.
Which river cruise line is the best?
Below, the reasons why, plus the full list of the best river cruise lines as voted by T+L readers.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Aqua Expeditions.
- Delfin Amazon Cruises.
- Vantage Deluxe World Travel.
- AmaWaterways. Dining room on an AmaWaterways river cruise ship.
What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
The European River cruising season runs from March through December, though the best time to take a river cruise in Europe is during the late spring (April-May) or early fall (September-October).
What is the cheapest European river cruise?
5 Budget European River Cruises
- Essence of the Elbe: Berlin to Prague. $ 2,095 13-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Pleasant Portugal – Porto and the Douro Valley. $ 1,447 6-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Romantic Danube. $ 1,999 8-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Romance of the Rhine and Mosel. $ 3,195 16-days trip.
- Danube Discovery Cruise. $ 3,499 15-days trip.
Which is better Viking or Avalon River Cruises?
Avalon has the addition of karaoke and a movie night once per cruise, while Viking offers up a veritable feast once per cruise that is themed for the region the ship is sailing through (think ‘Bavarian Feast’ for cruises on the Danube).
What is the cheapest river cruise line?
CroisiEurope. The cheapest river cruise line is often CroisiEurope. However, this is because CroisiEurope is one of the few river cruise lines which don’t always include flights in their pricing. So, if you see a cheap deal, be careful to check if flights are included or not, as this could make a huge difference.
How do I get the best deal on a river cruise?
Top Tips for Getting a Great River Cruise Deal
- Book early. The best time to book a river cruise is usually a year in advance if you want to sail in the peak summer months.
- Go with a group.
- Find a travel agent.
Which river cruise lines are all inclusive?
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Uniworld are the pinnacle of all – inclusive river cruising; Included in your cruise fare is, in-suite butler service, all gratuities, on board dining, exclusive excursions, on board lectures & entertainment, shipwide Wi-Fi and more.
Are river cruises worth the money?
Most river cruises are not a good choice for families or for people who enjoy extensive on-board entertainment. The daily costs for these trips generally are higher than for ocean-going cruises, although that is not always the case.
Which is better Viking or Tauck?
Viking has more weeklong cruises than Tauck and sails in more places and on more dates. If you want flexibility, the line is hard to beat. Choose Tauck if you like a more intimate ship. Having fewer people on the same size ship does make a difference in terms of seating, service and overall vibe.
Which is better Uniworld or Viking?
While Viking is better known for being in the public eye and is the largest cruise line in Europe, Uniworld has been around for longer. Both lines sail on all the popular rivers of Europe, and further afield, including Russia, Egypt and Asia.
What is the average cost of a European river cruise?
Europe River Cruise Prices Fares start at about $200 per person, per night, for budget-priced river cruises and range up to $500 per person, per night, for an all-inclusive luxury experience. Cruise tours typically span seven to 21 nights. Seven-night Rhine or Danube cruises are the most affordable.
Do AAA members get discounts on cruises?
CRUISE TODAY. Nobody brings you more value and exclusive amenities than AAA Travel! AAA Members receive exclusive AAA Vacations® Amenities and AAA Member Benefits on all ships and all sailings with Royal Caribbean cruises. Any ship, any sailing and in any category receive Priority Check-In and a bottle of wine.
What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
Best Time to Take a European River Cruise – Rhine, Danube & Main Rivers. At a Glance: September is perhaps the best month of the year to take a European river cruise with a perfect blend of weather and lighter crowds than the summer high- season.