- 1 Who scored the most goals in the EUROs?
- 2 Who has won the European Championships most?
- 3 Who is leading goals in Champions League 2020?
- 4 Who scored 9 goals in the EUROs?
- 5 Who scored the most international football goals?
- 6 Which country has won the most Champions League?
- 7 Which country won euro2020?
- 8 Who won Euro 2020?
- 9 Who is the top goal scorer in 2020?
- 10 Who is highest goal scorer in the world?
- 11 Who is top scorer in the world?
- 12 Who is the highest goal scorer in Europe 2019 2020?
- 13 Who scored the most goals for England in the Euros?
- 14 What was the final score of Euro 2012?
Who scored the most goals in the EUROs?
1. Michel Platini, France. In just five games, France’s Michel Platini became — and remains — the top goalscorer in all the Euro tournaments.
Who has won the European Championships most?
Real Madrid are by far the most successful team in European Cup history, having taken home the prestigious trophy a total of 13 times.
Who is leading goals in Champions League 2020?
Champions League 2020 -21 Top Scorers Wonderkid Erling Haaland leads the pack with 10 goals, while Neymar and Olivier Giroud are on six goals.
Who scored 9 goals in the EUROs?
Cristiano Ronaldo has amassed his nine goals and his appearances record by featuring at four different EUROs, though he has never scored more than three (his tally for 2012 and 2016) at a single final tournament.
Who scored the most international football goals?
The current world record for the most international goals is held by Iran’s Ali Daei, who — according to the Rec. Sport. Soccer Statistics Foundation (RSSSF) — scored 109 goals in 149 appearances, a rate of 0.73 goals per game.
Which country has won the most Champions League?
|Spain||18||Real Madrid (13) Barcelona (5)|
|England||13||Liverpool (6) Manchester United (3) Nottingham Forest (2) Aston Villa (1) Chelsea (1)|
|Italy||12||Milan (7) Inter Milan (3) Juventus (2)|
|Germany||8||Bayern Munich (6) Hamburg (1) Borussia Dortmund (1)|
Which country won euro2020?
Portugal are the defending champions, having won the 2016 competition. UEFA Euro 2020.
|Dates||11 June – 11 July 2021|
|Venue(s)||11 (in 11 host cities)|
|← 2016 2024 →|
Who won Euro 2020?
World champions France are 5/1 with bet365 to win Euro 2020. 4
Who is the top goal scorer in 2020?
*Note: list includes only top scorers from Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1.
- #1 Robert Lewandowski | Bayern Munich | 39 goals (78)
- #2 Lionel Messi | Barcelona | 29 goals (58)
- #3 Cristiano Ronaldo | Juventus | 28 goals (56)
- #4 Erling Haaland | Borussia Dortmund | 25 goals (50)
Who is highest goal scorer in the world?
Who is top scorer in the world?
- Tulio Maravilha. 575 goals (total games unknown) – 1988-2019.
- Ferenc Deak. 576+ goals (total games unknown) – 1940-1957.
- Gerd Muller. 734 goals in 793 games – 1962-1981.
- Lionel Messi. 739 goals in 916 games – 2003-present.
- Ferenc Puskas. 746+ goals in 754+ games – 1943-1966.
Who is the highest goal scorer in Europe 2019 2020?
With the race well and truly under way, Goal tallies up all the top goalscorers from across Europe’s top leagues in 2019 -20
- #1 Ciro Immobile | Lazio | 36 goals (72)
- #2 Robert Lewandowski | Bayern Munich | 34 goals (68)
- #3 Cristiano Ronaldo | Juventus | 31 goals (62)
- #4 Timo Werner | RB Leipzig | 28 goals (56)
Who scored the most goals for England in the Euros?
Which four England Players scored the most Goals in UEFA European Championship Matches 1962-2019? Wayne Rooney (20 goals in 36 games), Harry Kane (15 goals in 17 games), Alan Shearer (13 goals in 19 games) and Michael Owen (13 goals in 26 games).
What was the final score of Euro 2012?
The final tournament, held between 8 June and 1 July 2012, was co-hosted for the first time by Poland and Ukraine, and was won by Spain, who beat Italy 4–0 in the final at the Olympic Stadium, Kyiv, Ukraine.