- 1 How do you dial a European phone number?
- 2 How do I call a +31 number?
- 3 How do you call a +44 number?
- 4 How do you call a +49 number?
- 5 How do you dial an international number?
- 6 Which country code is 011?
- 7 Which country code is this +44?
- 8 Which country has +39 code?
- 9 Which country code is 32?
- 10 What is +61 on a phone number?
- 11 What does +44 mean in front of a telephone number?
- 12 What does +61 mean in phone numbers?
- 13 Who called me 0049?
- 14 How many numbers are in a German phone number?
- 15 How do you write a mobile number?
How do you dial a European phone number?
Alternately, you can enter a + instead of the 011 international access code (do this by pressing and holding the 0 key). Step 2 – If you are calling from a phone in any European country you must dial 00 as the international access code to call from Europe. If you are dialing from a mobile phone, enter + instead of 00.
How do I call a +31 number?
To call Amsterdam from outside the Netherlands:
- Dial the international access code: 011 in the U.S., and 00 in most other countries.
- Dial the country code for the Netherlands: 31.
- Dial the area code 20 and then the number. So the whole number you’d dial would be 011- 31 -20-000-0000.
How do you call a +44 number?
To call the UK from the US, just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K.
- Then the area code (2–5 digits).
- And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do you call a +49 number?
To call Germany from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 49, the country code for Germany,
- then the area code (2–5 digits)
- and finally the phone number (3–9 digits).
How do you dial an international number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
Which country code is 011?
Country Dialing Code List
Which country code is this +44?
For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
Which country has +39 code?
Telephone numbers in Italy
|Country calling code||+ 39|
|International call prefix||00|
|List of Italy dialing codes|
Which country code is 32?
List of international country calling phone codes
|Country||Country Code||International Prefix|
What is +61 on a phone number?
Telephone numbers in Australia
|Country calling code||+ 61|
|International call prefix||0011|
What does +44 mean in front of a telephone number?
+ 44 is the international dialing code for the United Kingdom. Using + 44 at the start of a British number allows you to call this number from outside of the UK.
What does +61 mean in phone numbers?
61 is the International Country Code for Australia.
Who called me 0049?
If you have been contacted by 0049, you ought to be extremely cautious about answering their calls. The caller ID has almost certainly been spoofed with an officially reserved number, either as part of an elaborate prank or worse yet, a malicious scam. Be vigilant and don’t let fraudsters con you out of your money.
How many numbers are in a German phone number?
The total length is eleven digits (not counting the 0). The area code 0700 is used for personal numbering. Unlike national subscriber numbers, the numbers are assigned individually, allowing for memorable numbers. The area code 0800 is assigned to freephone numbers.
How do you write a mobile number?
A typical mobile phone number is written as 01M-XXX YYYY or 01M-XXXYYYY.