- 1 Which European river cruise is the most scenic?
- 2 Which river cruise line is the best?
- 3 What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
- 4 What are the top 5 river cruise lines?
- 5 What is the cheapest river cruise line?
- 6 How do I get the best deal on a river cruise?
- 7 Which is better Viking or AmaWaterways?
- 8 Are river cruises worth the money?
- 9 Which is better Viking or Tauck?
- 10 What is the average cost of a European river cruise?
- 11 Do AAA members get discounts on cruises?
- 12 What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
- 13 Which river cruise lines are all inclusive?
- 14 What is the most luxurious river cruise?
- 15 Why are river cruises so expensive?
Which European river cruise is the most scenic?
The Top 10 Best European River Cruises For 2020
- Tulip Cruises. A Tulip Time cruise is one of the most iconic (and picturesque!) river cruises you can take.
- Douro Cruises. Scenic Azure on the Douro.
- Moselle Cruises. Crystal Bach on the Moselle.
- Main Cruises. Uniworld’s River Empress in Wurzburg.
- Christmas Markets Cruises.
- Elbe Cruises.
- Danube Cruises.
- Rhine Cruises.
Which river cruise line is the best?
Below, the reasons why, plus the full list of the best river cruise lines as voted by T+L readers.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Aqua Expeditions.
- Delfin Amazon Cruises.
- Vantage Deluxe World Travel.
- AmaWaterways. Dining room on an AmaWaterways river cruise ship.
What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
The European River cruising season runs from March through December, though the best time to take a river cruise in Europe is during the late spring (April-May) or early fall (September-October).
What are the top 5 river cruise lines?
Top 5 Best River Cruise Lines
- Crystal River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruises.
- American Queen Steamboat Company.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
What is the cheapest river cruise line?
CroisiEurope. The cheapest river cruise line is often CroisiEurope. However, this is because CroisiEurope is one of the few river cruise lines which don’t always include flights in their pricing. So, if you see a cheap deal, be careful to check if flights are included or not, as this could make a huge difference.
How do I get the best deal on a river cruise?
Top Tips for Getting a Great River Cruise Deal
- Book early. The best time to book a river cruise is usually a year in advance if you want to sail in the peak summer months.
- Go with a group.
- Find a travel agent.
Which is better Viking or AmaWaterways?
AmaWaterways is a wonderful pick for passengers who want to be active or travel with children as well as those who want more amenities onboard. Viking is a good choice for passengers who desire adults-only vacations that include immersive port experiences.
Are river cruises worth the money?
Most river cruises are not a good choice for families or for people who enjoy extensive on-board entertainment. The daily costs for these trips generally are higher than for ocean-going cruises, although that is not always the case.
Which is better Viking or Tauck?
Viking has more weeklong cruises than Tauck and sails in more places and on more dates. If you want flexibility, the line is hard to beat. Choose Tauck if you like a more intimate ship. Having fewer people on the same size ship does make a difference in terms of seating, service and overall vibe.
What is the average cost of a European river cruise?
Europe River Cruise Prices Fares start at about $200 per person, per night, for budget-priced river cruises and range up to $500 per person, per night, for an all-inclusive luxury experience. Cruise tours typically span seven to 21 nights. Seven-night Rhine or Danube cruises are the most affordable.
Do AAA members get discounts on cruises?
CRUISE TODAY. Nobody brings you more value and exclusive amenities than AAA Travel! AAA Members receive exclusive AAA Vacations® Amenities and AAA Member Benefits on all ships and all sailings with Royal Caribbean cruises. Any ship, any sailing and in any category receive Priority Check-In and a bottle of wine.
What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
Best Time to Take a European River Cruise – Rhine, Danube & Main Rivers. At a Glance: September is perhaps the best month of the year to take a European river cruise with a perfect blend of weather and lighter crowds than the summer high- season.
Which river cruise lines are all inclusive?
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Uniworld are the pinnacle of all – inclusive river cruising; Included in your cruise fare is, in-suite butler service, all gratuities, on board dining, exclusive excursions, on board lectures & entertainment, shipwide Wi-Fi and more.
What is the most luxurious river cruise?
Crystal River Cruises should be your first stop for ultimate luxury river cruising, if money is no object, With a fleet of five river cruise ships, each named after a classical composer – Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler, Crystal Mozart and Crystal Ravel – Crystal River Cruises offer unprecedented six-star
Why are river cruises so expensive?
Since river ships aren’t buying cucumbers by the cargo container, costs like food and drink (a major component of cruise fares) are higher. Because most river ships are newer (many debuting between 2014 and 2017) than their ocean-going counterparts, they feature all the latest innovations and décor.