- 1 How much does a 10 day Europe trip cost?
- 2 How much does a month trip to Europe cost?
- 3 How much does it cost to travel Europe for 4 weeks?
- 4 How much does it cost to travel Europe for 2 months?
- 5 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
- 6 How much money do you need for a week in Europe?
- 7 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
- 8 How much should I budget per day Europe?
- 9 How much should I budget for food Europe?
- 10 How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
- 11 Should I bring cash to Europe?
- 12 What is the best itinerary for Europe?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to backpack through Europe?
- 14 How can I travel to Europe cheaply?
- 15 How long do you need to travel Europe?
How much does a 10 day Europe trip cost?
A couple I know just returned from their first trip to Europe visiting France and Italy. After talking about how great of time they had, the conversation turned to how much money they spent. They insisted they traveled moderately and did not splurge at all, but the total cost for the ten day trip was about $10,000.
How much does a month trip to Europe cost?
A few months ago, I did the math on the 30+ real Europe travel budgets linked below (scroll down for links) and the monthly average came in at $1,637. 7
How much does it cost to travel Europe for 4 weeks?
How much does it cost to travel Europe for 4 weeks? 1 month in Europe budget ( travelling by car)
|Economy class flights for 2 adults^||$ 5,000|
|25 nights accommodation throughout Europe||$ 5,816|
How much does it cost to travel Europe for 2 months?
How much does it cost to travel Europe for 2 months? The minimum amount of money you can expect to spend during your 2 month Europe itinerary (not including) flights is 6,000 USD. This assumes that your food, accommodation and transport within the continent will cost no less than 100 USD per person, per day.
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
How to Plan a 2 Weeks Trip to Europe
- • Keep your travel plans simple.
- Start with the most popular cities.
- Choose to visit places that are close to each other.
- Plan to spend at least 3-4 days in each city you visit.
- Book an open-jaw ticket.
- Stay as close as you can to the city center.
- Use Hotel Alternatives.
How much money do you need for a week in Europe?
At a minimum, then, you ‘re looking at airfare plus around $2,000, per couple, give or take $100 or so depending on your preferences. The other lowest-cost way to visit for a week Europe is to stay in the countryside.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Europe?
If you are talking daily budget (sleep,food,sightseeingnot including the Interrail pass ) I’d say a minimum of 50€ per person per day.So, 3 weeks = 1000 euros per person,plus Interrail and flights.
How much should I budget per day Europe?
The short answer: As a general rule of thumb, plan on budgeting between 50€-70€/ day for Western Europe and around 30€-50€/ day for Eastern Europe. Continue reading to get a more in-depth answer to this question.
How much should I budget for food Europe?
A good budget would be between 40 – 70 Euros for food in a day if eating all your meals out (and how much you eat). You should also have some leftover for gelato. Drinking is a favourite past time for many of us, and for those coming from Australia, the good news is that alcohol is MUCH cheaper in Europe.
How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
I just traveled to five countries in Europe in two weeks. That might sound like a lot, but in Europe, people do it all the time! For most US-Americans, one of the biggest barriers to international travel is our relatively small amount of vacation time.
Should I bring cash to Europe?
key takeaways. European travelers should always have some cash on hand; getting it from an ATM abroad is usually the easiest, most advantageous way. Credit cards are generally accepted, especially in cities; but check with your card issuer about foreign transaction fees and currency exchange fees.
What is the best itinerary for Europe?
- Before You go to Europe.
- 1 | Amalfi Coast + Rome.
- 2 | Paris + London.
- 3 | Ireland + Iceland.
- 4 | Heidelberg, Germany + Strasbourg, France.
- 5 | Colmar, France + Basel, Switzerland.
- 6 | Interlaken + Lucerne, Switzerland.
- 7 | Lake Como, Italy + Zermatt, Switzerland.
What is the cheapest way to backpack through Europe?
- #1 Visit Tourist Information Centres. Always wealth of free information, Tourist Information Centres are a mecca when backpacking Europe cheaply.
- #2 Take Out Insurance.
- #3 Show your Student ID.
- #4 Adventure East.
- #5 Wait for Free Attractions.
- #6 Never Pay for Wifi.
- #7 Avoid July/August.
- #8 Skip Weekends in the Capitals.
How can I travel to Europe cheaply?
Here are the best ways to travel around Europe on a budget:
- Traveling Europe by FlixBus.
- Traveling Europe by Busabout.
- Traveling Europe by Budget Airline.
- Traveling Europe with a Eurail Pass.
- Traveling Europe Using BlaBlaCar.
- Traveling Europe by Rental Car/Campervan.
- The Cheapest Way To Travel Europe: Hitchhiking.
How long do you need to travel Europe?
The general rule is that larger European cities require 2- 4 full days (3-5 nights), and smaller cities generally only require 1- 2 full days (2- 3 nights ). We say full days because, on days that you travel to or from a city, you will likely only get a few hours in the morning or evening to explore.