- 1 Why are European houses so small?
- 2 What is a European kitchen style?
- 3 Are European appliances better?
- 4 Do Europeans live in small homes?
- 5 Why are houses in Germany Small?
- 6 What is the safest European country?
- 7 What are the kitchen trends for 2019?
- 8 Why are European refrigerators so small?
- 9 What does a French country kitchen look like?
- 10 What are the top 10 appliance brands?
- 11 What appliances are made in Germany?
- 12 Where are Bosch appliances made?
- 13 Are European houses better than American?
- 14 Why do Italians live in flats?
- 15 Why are most houses in USA made of wood?
Why are European houses so small?
Because of population density, land is more expensive. Therefore tradition of dense, relatively low -rise (say up to 4 storeys) is common to most of Europe, and we have become accustomed to much smaller dwellings. You don’t need as much space as you seem to have in your houses in the US and Canada.
What is a European kitchen style?
European kitchen cabinets often display a simple, unadorned style, featuring flat surfaces, little or no hardware, and flush doors. Traditional kitchen design tends to incorporate natural materials for cabinets, countertops, floors and furniture.
Are European appliances better?
In Europe, it works smarter, and looks good doing it. The most immediately striking difference between the appliances here at IFA and those in typical American homes is in the sleek designs of the European models. Looking good is feeling good, and these machines are meant for more than just doing your chores.
Do Europeans live in small homes?
Europeans are often happy living in small spaces in a fantastical city like Paris or Barcelona, while Americans often leave a great city for a big house in a cornfield without a city.
Why are houses in Germany Small?
The Küche or kitchen in a German, Austrian, or Swiss home is usually smaller and more compact than its US counterpart — not only because European homes and apartments themselves tend to be smaller, but also because European kitchen appliances are often smaller and more economical.
What is the safest European country?
Europe’s safest countries 2020
- Iceland. According to the Global Peace Index Iceland is not only the safest country in Europe but in the world.
- Poland. That Eastern European country is the safest place in Europe according to OECD.
What are the kitchen trends for 2019?
5 Kitchen Trends That Will Be Huge in 2019 —And 3 That Are Officially Over
- On Trend: The Backsplash Feature Wall.
- On Trend: Glass and Steel Room Dividers.
- On Trend: Moody Hues.
- On Trend: Bench Seating in the Kitchen.
- On Trend: Pink Kitchen Cabinets.
- Officially Out: All-White-Everything in the Kitchen.
Why are European refrigerators so small?
However, kitchens in European homes are generally very small. This is one reason refrigerators are so compact. Kitchens there don’t often have the counter space or light that American kitchens do. It’s also not as common to store frozen foods in bulk; in fact, a kitchen isn’t even a place where Europeans gather to eat.
What does a French country kitchen look like?
What exactly is a French country kitchen? It is a beautifully decorated cooking space that feels both homey and elegant. Think kitchen cabinetry that resembles traditional furniture, fancy oven hoods with crown molding or scalloped edges, and charming rustic accents that feel more Parisian shabby chic than rural.
What are the top 10 appliance brands?
The Top 10 Best Kitchen Appliance Brands
- 1 – Whirlpool.
- 2 – Bosch.
- 3 – Samsung.
- 4 – KitchenAid.
- 5 – Miele.
- 6 – General Electric.
- 7 – Smeg.
- 8 – Electrolux.
What appliances are made in Germany?
What appliances are made in Germany? Appliances are made in Germany by such esteemed manufacturers as Miele, Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, and Liebherr. All have a reputation for high-quality products.
Where are Bosch appliances made?
For the US market, Bosch predominantly manufactures its appliances in North Carolina. However, Bosch maintains a large selection of products ranging from laundry to dishwashers to cooking and ventilation. Therefore, select product lines may be sourced from various Bosch factories around the world.
Are European houses better than American?
It’s no surprise that European homes have better energy efficiency as they are much smaller than American homes. Also, the materials used in their construction are often much better at keeping the warmth inside, while in the US, homeowners don’t focus that much on energy efficiency.
Why do Italians live in flats?
Flats are economic. Most of italians live in flats now, myself included. They’re good for young people and families alike. They’re versatile.
Why are most houses in USA made of wood?
Using wood was ideal because it allowed house construction to be faster than using cement and brick. Wooden houses began as a need to build houses quickly but ended up becoming an identity hallmark for Americans. In the United States, there are large forests where tree cutting takes place.