- 1 What are the best travel tour companies?
- 2 Are European tours worth it?
- 3 Which is better Globus or Trafalgar Tours?
- 4 Where should I start in Europe tour?
- 5 What age group are Trafalgar Tours?
- 6 What is the best European tour company?
- 7 What are the must see places in Europe?
- 8 How can I spend 10 days in Europe?
- 9 How can I travel to Europe for cheap?
- 10 Are Globus Tours any good?
- 11 Do Trafalgar Tours include airfare?
- 12 What is the best tour company for Greece?
- 13 How much should I budget for a 2 week trip to Europe?
- 14 What is a good itinerary for Europe?
- 15 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
What are the best travel tour companies?
- Best Overall: Classic Journeys.
- Best for Young Adults: G Adventures.
- Best for Singles: Exodus Travels.
- Best Budget: Intrepid Travel.
- Best for Couples: Kensington Tours.
- Best for Families: Thomson Family Adventures.
- Best for Seniors: Eldertreks.
- Best Nature Tour: Naturetrek.
Are European tours worth it?
All in all, yes, Europe tours are surely worth it! No matter which place you choose for your vacation, be it visiting Santa’s Residence in Lapland or seeing the French Riviera and Monaco, it’s almost factual that you’d love to return for another European getaway sometime again!
Which is better Globus or Trafalgar Tours?
Globus is going to be slightly less expensive on average, however both tour companies are ideal for the budget minded. Trafalgar offers more “insider” local travel with their “Be My Guest” series, and has a wider audience, also offering tours for the 18-39 crowd.
Where should I start in Europe tour?
Paris, Rome, Barcelona, London, Amsterdam, and Venice all make the must-see list for many first time travelers Europe. They are all amazing places to visit.
What age group are Trafalgar Tours?
Nisbet: Our average age [on escorted tours ] is early 50s. But there’s a range. There are people who are in their 70s, and there are kids even who are traveling. The key time to hit them is really around [the age of] 40.
What is the best European tour company?
The Best European Tour Companies
|European Tour Company||Best For|
|1||Viking European Tours||Great Destinations|
|2||Grand European Travel||Great Customizable Tours|
|3||Expat Explore||Great Destinations and Itineraries|
What are the must see places in Europe?
Best Places to Visit in Europe
How can I spend 10 days in Europe?
Copenhagen, Stockholm & Oslo
- Day 1: Arrive in Copenhagen.
- Days 2 & 3: Explore Copenhagen.
- Day 4: Fly to Stockholm, explore Stockholm.
- Days 5 & 6: Stockholm.
- Day 7: Fly to Oslo.
- Day 8: Oslo.
- Day 9: Norway in a Nutshell.
- Day 10: Fly home.
How can I travel to Europe for cheap?
The key to traveling around Europe on the cheap is to know when to use each one of the listed transportation methods. For short trips, I like trains and BlaBlaCar. For medium-length trips (half a day), I’ll take a bus, BlaBlaBla car, or train. For long distances, I fly or take a high-speed train or an overnight bus.
Are Globus Tours any good?
We had no complaints about any part of the tour: Globus ‘ organisation of the tour was spot on; the Tour Director and Coach driver were both fantastic; the other passengers (mainly American) were all friendly and easy to get on with; the coach was excellent; the accommodation and meals were also very good.
Do Trafalgar Tours include airfare?
Flight credit may not be available on all Trafalgar trips or all departure dates (of a particular trip ) & the promoters do not guarantee that all Europe & Britain 2020 trips & departure dates will qualify for option 1. Terms and Conditions.
|Trip Min||Trip Max||Flight Credit PP|
What is the best tour company for Greece?
Tour Operators & Travel Companies in Greece
- Costsaver. Excellent – 482 reviews.
- Intrepid Travel. Excellent – 10,708 reviews.
- Encounters Travel. Excellent – 1,317 reviews.
- Exodus Travels. Excellent – 13,072 reviews.
- Topdeck. Excellent – 4,547 reviews.
- Trafalgar. Excellent – 1,431 reviews.
- Cosmos. Good – 672 reviews.
- Dot Travel. Excellent – 64 reviews.
How much should I budget for a 2 week trip to Europe?
Europe trip cost for 2 weeks
What is a good itinerary for Europe?
Exciting 2 Week Europe Itinerary Ideas
- The Classic: London, Paris, Rome.
- Southern Europe Charm: Madrid, Rome, Amalfi Coast.
- Regal Central Europe: Prague, Vienna, Budapest.
- Europe for Art Lovers: Paris, Florence, Venice.
- Food + History: Athens, Santorini, Istanbul.
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Europe?
How to Plan a 2 Weeks Trip to Europe
- • Keep your travel plans simple.
- Start with the most popular cities.
- Choose to visit places that are close to each other.
- Plan to spend at least 3-4 days in each city you visit.
- Book an open-jaw ticket.
- Stay as close as you can to the city center.
- Use Hotel Alternatives.