- 1 Which river flows through 7 countries?
- 2 What rivers flow through 6 European countries?
- 3 What are the main rivers of Europe?
- 4 Which river passes through nine countries of Europe?
- 5 Which is the largest river of Europe?
- 6 What are the 5 major rivers in Europe?
- 7 Which country has no river?
- 8 What are the 3 major rivers of Europe?
- 9 What is the most dangerous river in the world?
- 10 Where is the most beautiful river?
- 11 What is the deepest river in Europe?
- 12 What is the shortest river in Europe?
- 13 Which is the longest river in Asia?
- 14 Which is the smallest country in the world?
- 15 What separates Asia from Europe?
Which river flows through 7 countries?
The river is also an important source of hydropower and drinking water.
|Countries||Germany Austria Slovakia Hungary Croatia Serbia Bulgaria Romania Moldova Ukraine|
What rivers flow through 6 European countries?
The Rhine flows through six countries -Switzerland, Principality of Liechtenstein, Austria, Germany, France and the Netherlands before flowing into the North Sea at Rotterdam.
What are the main rivers of Europe?
Europe’s major rivers include Eastern Europe’s Danube, and the Germanic rivers: Rhine, Main, Moselle, Neckar and Elbe. France’s Seine, Saone and Rhone rivers also are popular for river cruises and barging.
Which river passes through nine countries of Europe?
Most of the major river basins of Europe exist within more than one country. Along its course, the Danube passes through nine countries: Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Ukraine.
Which is the largest river of Europe?
Volga River, Russian Volga, ancient (Greek) Ra or (Tatar) Itil or Etil, river of Europe, the continent’s longest, and the principal waterway of western Russia and the historic cradle of the Russian state.
What are the 5 major rivers in Europe?
There are five primary rivers in Europe: the Danube, the Volga, the Loire, the Rhine and the Elbe.
Which country has no river?
The smallest country without a river is Vatican City with a land area of 0.171 sq miles (0.445 sq km). It has no lakes, rivers or mountains and depends on Italy for its water supply.
What are the 3 major rivers of Europe?
Europe’s three largest rivers, the Volga (1), the Danube (2) and the Dnepr ( 3 ), drain one quarter of the continent. However, they are relatively small by world standards; their catchments ranking 14th, 29th and 48th, respectively.
What is the most dangerous river in the world?
Most Dangerous Rivers in the World
- Mississippi River.
- Tarcoles River. Country: Costa Rica.
- Yangtze River. Countries: China.
- River Wharfe. Countries: United Kingdom.
- Parana River. Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay.
- Vishwamitri River. Countries: India.
- Rio Tinto (Red River ) Country: Spain.
- Potomac River. Country: United States.
Where is the most beautiful river?
Nile is the World’s largest and one of the most beautiful rivers in the world.
What is the deepest river in Europe?
The World’s 10 Deepest River
What is the shortest river in Europe?
Aril river It flows near its north-eastern shore, in the province of Verona and is also called Ri by locals. It comes from a resourgence at the foot of Monte Baldo, and then flows directly into the lake basin. This route has a total length of 175 meters, making it in fact the shortest river in Europe.
Which is the longest river in Asia?
Yangtze River, Chinese (Pinyin) Chang Jiang or (Wade-Giles romanization) Ch’ang Chiang, longest river in both China and Asia and third longest river in the world, with a length of 3,915 miles (6,300 km).
Which is the smallest country in the world?
Based on landmass, Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, measuring just 0.2 square miles, almost 120 times smaller than the island of Manhattan.
What separates Asia from Europe?
In the east, the Ural Mountains separate Europe from Asia. The nations of Russia and Kazakhstan straddle both continents.